Cambridge United Foundation
Cambridge United Foundation is the charitable arm of Cambridge United. We are a registered charity and deliver projects for Cambridge United in the community. All of our work is driven by the following set of values, shared with Cambridge United Football Club:
Caring – Collaborative – Transformative
We have four focus areas of work: Wellbeing, Inclusion, Education & Skills and Community Engagement. Within these pillars there are programmes to support individuals across the community with:
- Combatting social isolation
- Promoting physical and mental health
- Reducing barriers for people to participate in physical activity
- Improving engagement, confidence and attainment in school
Our vision is to be at the heart of a healthier, stronger and more equal community using the power of sport to empower our community and change lives.
Cambridge United Foundation is committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults who interact with the Club across all of its activities. At all times we will demonstrate best practice in the area of safeguarding children and young people, seeking to develop a positive and proactive welfare programme for everyone to benefit from an enjoyable and safe environment.
- Senior Foundation Designated Safeguarding Manager - Vicky Neal - [email protected]