Colchester United's Football In The Community run a range of different Term Time and Holiday courses for all different ages and mixed abilities.
When you book an activity with us, you can be confident that your child will have a great experience and make new friends:
- At an affordable price
- In a safe learning environment
- At superb venues with great facilities
For both Term Time and Holiday courses we would ask that:
- You arrive no later than 5 minutes prior to the start of a course.
- Your child has suitable clothing for the weather conditions.
- Your child is wearing appopriate footwear for the surface and also shin pads.
- Your child has non fizzy drinks and appropriate food (please do not bring food that may contain nuts).
- If medication is required please bring this along and make sure that our coaches are fully aware.
-At the end of one of our courses please arrive not later than 5 minutes prior to the end of a course.
Please make the coaches aware you are collecting your child and please make sure nothing has been left at any of our venues as once the session has finished as we cannot take responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
For courses run on our 3G pitch at Shrub End Community Sports Centre please ensure you have the permitted footwear as stated below:
Footwear - strictly not permitted
The below are strictly not permitted and players will be refused entry onto the pitch:
No astro turf boots
Footwear - permitted
The below must be worn to gain entry onto the pitch
Clean Metal studded boots will be allowed
Clean Moulded boots will be allowed
For any questions or queries regarding any of the above please dont hesitate to contact us on 01206 755 160.