22/23 Summer Holiday Camp Pro Wk 4 - School Yr 7-9 - Ages 11-14 - 10am-3pm
- 10am - 3pm
- 15/08/2022 - 19/08/2022
- Ages 11yrs - 14yrs
- MK Dons Training Ground Woughton on the Green
What to expect
A Standard Day at Our Camp
Mornings (10am-12pm) will consist of a warm- up, themed small sided games and themed sessions linked to a core football skill such as passing or dribbling etc.
Afternoons (1pm-3pm): After Lunch, players will take part in a team challenge and conclude the day with tournaments to collect as many points for the teams as possible.
During every Camp, players will be placed on a team for the week. Throughout the week, players will be given points for scoring goals, showing off their skills, great behaviour and team work as well as completing challenges linked to a theme. At the end of the week the team with the most points will be crowned as the Winners of the Camp!
The Winners of the Camp will be able to lift the Special trophy and take pictures with it too.
Medals, prizes and certificates will be given out each day to players.
What to bring:
- Shin pads and suitable footwear: Astro trainers or moulded boots (not allowed METAL studs)
- Plenty of non-fizzy drink
- Suitable clothing for all weathers (hats, gloves or rain proof jackets)
- Packet lunch (no food sharing will be permitted).
- Parents should apply sun cream on children on hot days (coaches are not permitted to do it)
|Day||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday|
|Ages||11, 12, 13, 14|
|Venue||MK Dons Training Ground Woughton on the Green|
|Address||Newport Road Woughton on the Green Milton Keynes MK6 3EA|
|Contact Phone||01908 622888|
|Course Start Date||15 Aug 2022|
|Course End Date||19 Aug 2022|