About Oldham Athletic Community Trust
Oldham Athletic Community Trust is a charitable organisation (charitynumber 1120894).
Vision & Purpose of OACT
Using the power of football Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT)works in partnership with its local community to provide positiveopportunities through sport, inspire and reward our local community.
To be professional, dedicated and inclusive in everything that we deliver.We will work to develop a fit for purpose governance structure with anempowered team committed to meeting the needs of those within Oldham.
Our Aims & Aspirations
- To maintain Oldham Athletic Football Club at the heart of its community and increase opportunities for young people andfamilies to be involved with Oldham Athletic.
- Promote social responsibility and encourage positiverelationships amongst communities through sport.
- To work with the local communities to maximise the use of
facilities and provide meaningful sports opportunities for youngpeople to enhance their communities.
- Raise the aspirations of young people through football andeducation.
- To be a sustainable, well-managed and forward-thinkingorganisation.