- You will be informed if an injury occurs to your child whilst attending our course.
- If unforeseen circumstances result in a cancelled date(s), then we will endeavour to make up the appropriate hours but we cannot guarantee this. If we cannot make up the hours, we will issue a refund for the amount of sessions cancelled.
Code of Conduct
- Fighting, bullying and bad language are unacceptable and will not be permitted.
- Children must not leave school sessions at any time without the permission from the coach.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices should not be used during the day by any child. If a child needs to contact home, our staff will have contact details and will be in possession of a mobile phone.
- We reserve the right to exclude any child/parent if in our opinion; the child/parent is not adhering to the code of conduct or behaving in an appropriate manner.
Liability and Photography
- We do not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any property belonging to any person attending our courses.
- Stevenage Football Club Foundation staff will only take pictures of participants if we have been given photograph consent prior to the sessions. Photographs are taken to be used for advertising and promotion. The images/videos are for our use only and are not passed on to third parties.
Parents / Guardians Responsibility
- Ensure that your child is registered online prior to the first session. Children not registered will not be allowed to participate as, for health and saftey reasons, we require a completed booking form.
- Ensure that your child arrives on time and is collected on time.
- Please inform us of any disabilities, injuries or medications that may be required when booking onto a course.
- Please inform us if anyone other than yourself is collecting your child at the end of the course.
- Ensure all players are wearing appropriate kit for the weather conditions, including shin pads.
- Ensure players have plenty of fluids (non-fizzy) for their session.
- Safeguarding young people and adults at risk is the responsibility of everyone and Stevenage Football Club Foundation (SFCF) is determined that all people working for and with SFCF are well prepared to meet this responsibility.
- All of our coaches hold an enhanced DBS and have undertaken an FA Emergency Safeguarding course and are all first-aid trained.
- Our full Safeguarding policy can be viewed at https://www.stevenagefcfoundation.com/about-us
- Both parents/guardians and children should be aware of this policy.
- If your child has an issue or concern around their safety or wellbeing this is to be reported immediately to the lead coach. If the lead coach is the subject of the issue, please report to an alternative member of staff or call 01438 223 223 (opt 6)